About The Conference
International Conference on Data Analytics and Computational Application is an ideal platform to the students, researchers, industrialists and academicians to highlight the recent developments and to identify the emerging and prospective areas of the growth in the technological and science areas. This will also lead the newer and efficient techniques for optimizing the resources required by the industries and in addition it will provide a strong base for Industry-Academia interaction. The ICDACA2022 will highlight the latest developments in the field of data analytics & computer applications based on Smart Cities, Renewable Energy technologies including hydrogen, Modern Power Electronics, Drives & Control, Electric Vehicles, Big data and Cloud Computing, Industry 4.0, 5G Technology, Robot, UAV, and Unmanned Vehicle Technologies, AI, AIoT, IIoT, Deep Learning, and Machine Learning, Applications of Wide Bandgap Semiconductors, Cyber Security, simulations, soft computing, hardware development and interdisciplinary research on future aspects. ICDACA will be able to provide a strong base and knowledge about the latest developments in related areas where a platform to provide industry interaction, sharing of knowledge among academicians, researchers and industrialists. It will support to display the latest developments, research and projects in the related areas. The latest requirements of the industry will be done to share among all the academicians and researchers, which will lead to better design of curriculum and research.
About The SAGE Group
The SAGE Group comprises of Agrawal construction Co, Sagar Group of Institutions, which includes 5 colleges, 2 SAGE International schools, SAGE University situated in Indore & Bhopal and Agrawal Power Pvt. Ltd. The Sage Group of Central India is established by the legends whereas it is also awarded as the best emerging university in central India. Since 1983 prestigious institution SAGE is constantly spreading happiness and new learning to the members added with the sage. Proudly we confess that from then to now SAGE has provided quality education to more than 20,000 students. SAGE has the vision to nurture intellectual capital through the center of excellence. The institution firmly believes in quality education and also works upon a mission that defines the supremacy of the university. The mission is to strive and pursue with the commitment and dedication using technological advancements. Great analytical skills empower the team for constant growth and support them in fulfillment of the vision.
About SAGE University Indore
SAGE University is a prominent platform of learning where technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship come together to build an impactful learning environment. SAGE focuses on the growth of every intellectual who is part of the institution. University also enriches the knowledge of students, whereas motivates them to get insights and expertise is to clench the roots of students and to contour the next generation.
- This conference will be to provide a strong base and knowledge about the latest developments in related areas
- It will be a platform to provide industry interaction, sharing of knowledge among academicians, researchers and industrialists.
- It will support to display the latest developments, research and projects in the related areas.
- The latest requirements of the industry will be done to share among all the academicians and researchers, which will lead to better design of curriculum and research.
Invited Eminent Speakers + Their affiliations
Prof. Sohum Sohoni, Ph.D.
Professor, Program Director Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Milwaukee School of Engineering, Milwaukee, WI, UNITED STATES
Prof. N. S. Choudhary
Professor (HAG) Computer Science and Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Indore
Prof. Sheetal Sohoni
Adjunct Assistant Professor Humanities, Social Science, and Communication Milwaukee School of Engineering, Milwaukee, WI, UNITED STATES
Mr. Rahul Mishra
Founder Cialfor Digital Ledger Consulting Pvt. Ltd. Hinjewadi, Pune, Maharashtra
Er. Sanjeev Agrawal
Chancellor, SAGE University
CMD, The SAGE
Mrs. Kiran Agrawal
Chairperson, The SAGE
Dr. Prashant Jain
Pro-Chancellor, SAGE University
Ms. Sakshi Agrawal
Executive Director, The SAGE
Prof. Ankur Kulkarni
Vice Chancellor, SAGE University Indore
EXECUTIVE ADVISORY BOARD
Dr. Sudhir Agrawal
Dean Academics SAGE University, Indore
Dr. Akhilesh Upadhyay
Dean Faculty of Engineering Head of Institute, SIRT SAGE University, Indore
Dr. Lalji Prasad
Head of Institute Institute of Advance Computing SAGE University, Indore
Dr. Pankaj Dashore
Head Of Institute Institute of Computer Application SAGE University, Indore
Dr. V. Thoruchelvam
Deputy VC Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation Malaysia
International Advisory Board
- Prof. Dr. Amiya Bhaumik, VC/President, Lincoln University College, Malaysia
- Prof. Dr. John E. Endicott, VC/President, Woosong University, South Korea
- Prof. Dr. John Lee, VC/President Kyungdong University, South Korea
- Prof. Dr. Riyas Sulaima Lebbe, VC/President, George Washington University of Peace, USA
- Prof. Dr. Vinitha Guptan VC/President, SAITO University College, Malaysia
- Prof. Dr. Adriana Burlea-Schiopoiu, Professor, University of Craiova, Romania
- Prof. Dr. Andrew Ware, Professor, University of South wales, UK
- Dr. Celestine Iwendi, Professor, BCC of Central South University, China
- Dr. Peng, Sheng-Lung, Professor, National Taipei University of Business, Taiwan
- Dr. Ronnie Figueiredo, Professor, Universidade Europeia, Portugal
- Dr. SupavadeeAramvith, Professor, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Dr. Sujith Jayaprakash, Rector Blue Crest University College, Liberia
- Mrs. Evangelia Vassilakou, International Eminent Speaker The English Academy of Languages, Greece
National Advisory Board
- Prof. Dr. K. P. Yadav, Professor/VC MATS University, CG
- Prof. Dr. Jinesh Jain, Professor, MNIT, Jaipur
- Prof. Dr. Jyotsna Kumar Mandal, Professor, University of Kalyani, Kalyani, India
- Prof. Dr. Prasun Chakrabarti, Deputy Pro. V.C. ITM University Vadodara
- Dr. BiswajitPatra, Senior Director Technology, Intel Corporation
- Dr. Madhan Kumar Srinivasan, Associate Vice President & Lead - Cloud Analytics, Accenture, Bangalore, India
- Dr. Mahendra Singh Sevda, Professor, Central Agricultural University, Sikkim, India
- Dr. Richa Singhal, Adjunct Professor, S. S. Jain Subodh P. G. (Autonomous) College, India
- Dr. Shubhabrata Basu, Professor, IIM, Indore, India
- Dr. Shubhra Chakraborty, Personal Branding, Consultant, Poshan, India
- Dr. Somnath Dey, Professor, IIT, Indore, India
- Dr. Yashpal Singh, Associate Professor, BIET, Jhansi, India
- Mr. Sabyasachi Mukhopadhyay, Google Developer, Machine Learning Expert BIMS, Kolkata, India
Dr. Manoj Ramaiya
Head of Department, Institute of Advance Computing, SAGE University, Indore
Prof. Leeladhar Chaurasia
Head of Department, Institute of Computer Application, SAGE University, Indore
Dr. Hare Ram Shah
Head of Department, Computer Science and Information Technology SAGE University, Indore
Dr. Kuntal Barua
Associate Professor Institute of Advance Computing SAGE University, Indore
Dr. Amit Ojha
IEEE MP Section Secretary Department of Electrical Engineering Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal
Dr. Shankar Duraikannan
Research Project Manager & Secretary, Department of Electrical Engineering, Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation. Malaysia
|Extended Date for Submitting the Research Paper||20 June 2022|
|Intimation about acceptance of Research Paper||22 June 2022|
|Last Date for Registration & Camera Ready Research Paper Submission||25 June 2022|
|Conference Dates||01-02, July, 2022|
Papers are invited on the following tracks but not limited to:
- Track 1: Data Science & Engineering Big Data Analytics High-Performance Computing Computational Biology & Bioinformatics Data-Centric Programming Data Modeling & Semantic Engineering Data, Text, Web Mining, & Visualization Domain-Specific Data Management Knowledge Engineering.
- Track 2: Computing Technologies Algorithms Programming Languages Computing Architectures and Systems Computer Graphics, Vision and Animation Software and Database System Multimedia Engineering Networks, IoT and Cyber Security Cluster, Cloud, & Grid Computing.
- Track 3: Computational Intelligence Data Mining Neural Networks and Deep Learning Metaheuristic algorithms Machine Learning Business Intelligence Human-Computer Interface Crowd Sourcing & Social Intelligence.
- Track 4: Intelligent Control Systems and Optimization Data-Based Control and AI Decision Support Systems Distributed Control Systems Engineering Applications on Intelligent Control Systems and Optimization Evolutionary Computation and Control Fuzzy Control Genetic Algorithms Hybrid Learning Systems Hybrid Systems Intelligent Fault Detection, Diagnosis and Prognostics Knowledge-Based Systems Applications Machine Learning in Control Applications Networked Control Neural Networks Based Control Systems Optimization Algorithms Planning and Scheduling Soft Computing Software Agents for Intelligent Control Systems.
- Track 5 : Robotics and Automation Autonomous Agents Cognitive Approach for Robotics Collective and Social Robots Control and Supervision Systems Drones and Internet of Things for Surveillance Engineering Applications on Robotics and Automation Guidance, Navigation and Control Human-Machine Interfaces Humanoid Robots Human-Robots Interfaces Image Processing Industrial Networks and Automation Integration of Drones and UV-C Lights for COVID-19 Disinfection Intelligent Transportation Technologies and Systems Mechatronics Systems Mobile Robots and Intelligent Autonomous Systems Modelling, Simulation and Architecture Network Robotics Perception and Awareness Robot Design, Development and Control Space and Underwater Robots Surveillance, Fault Detection and Diagnosis Telerobotics and Teleoperation Vehicle Control Applications Virtual Environment, Virtual and Augmented Reality Vision, Recognition and Reconstruction Nonlinear Signals and Systems Optimization Problems in Signal Processing Real-Time Systems Control Sensors Fusion Signal Reconstruction System Identification System Modelling TimeFrequency Analysis.
Instructions to Authors:
Authors are requested to submit full paper of 6-10 pages for online presentation at the conference. Submitted papers should contain original, unpublished material not currently under review for any other conference/journal. All papers must use paper template, violation of which may lead to rejection of the paper. The purpose of a conference template is to provide a consistent format for papers appearing in the conference proceedings.
Code of Ethics
The open exchange of ideas and the freedom of thought and expression are central to ICDACA aims and goals. These require an environment that recognizes the inherent worth of every person and group; fosters dignity, understanding, and mutual respect; and embraces diversity.
For these reasons, ICDACA2022 is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for participants at our events and in official communications channels, including social media. We want every participant to feel welcome, included, respected, and safe. There is no tolerance for unwelcome or hostile behavior or speech that intimidates, creates discomfort, or interferes with a person’s participation or opportunity for participation at our conference and events.
- Unacceptable behaviors include: abusive or degrading language, sustained disruption of a talk or other activity, discrimination, deliberate intimidation, stalking, harassing photography or recording, inappropriate physical contact, plagiarism.
- Harassment includes: harmful comments, writings, or actions related to race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, veteran status, or any other status protected by laws in which the conference is being held. SAGE university code of conduct will be applicable to all the attendees and volunteers.
We expect all registered attendees (“Event Attendees”) and organizers to abide by the ICDACA2022 | Ethics in Research & Publication
The host University will provide best of the communication and connectivity facility for the proper conduction of the conference but in case of any unexpected or unavoidable fault causing interruptions of transient measures, the university will not bear any responsibility.
|SAGE University & Associates*||Rs. 500/-|
|Outside SAGE University & Associates*||Rs. 1000/-|
The Selected Paper will be published at UGC-CARE/Scopus/SCI/Web of Science Indexed Journal. *Publication fee will be as actual as on date.
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank|
|Account Holder Name||SAGE University Indore|
|Branch||Sai Vihar Colony Rau Indore M.P.|
About Asia Pacific University
The Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is amongst Malaysia’s Premier Private Universities, and is where a unique fusion of technology, innovation and creativity works effectively towards transforming students into highly competent, employable and future-proof professionals. APU has earned an enviable reputation as an award-winning University through its achievements in winning a host of over 400 prestigious awards at local and international levels. APU was announced as among the Highest Rated Emerging Universities in Malaysia, being rated 5-STAR (EXCELLENT Rating) under the latest SETARA Ratings by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE). APU has maintained this Excellent Rating consecutively in the SETARA 2011, 2013, 2017 as well as in the latest ratings announced on 18th Dec 2020. The SETARA ratings system measures the performance of teaching and learning in universities in Malaysia.
IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community through its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities.
About Computer Society of India (CSI)
The seed for the Computer Society of India (CSI) was first shown in the year 1965 with a handful of IT enthusiasts who were a computer user group and felt the need to organize tteir activities. They also wanted to share their knowledge and exchange ideas on what they felt was a fast emerging sector. Today the CSI takes pride in being the largest and most professionally managed association of and for IT professionals in India. The purposes of the Society are scientific and educational directed towards the advancement of the theory and practice of computer science and IT.
About Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) is the leading National Professional non-profit making Society for the Technical Education System in our country with the motto of Career Development of Teachers and Personality Development of Students and overall development of our Technical Education System. Being the only national organisation of educators in the field of Engineering and Technology, ISTE effectively contributes in various missions of the Union Government. The strength of ISTE is the strong base it has in technical education institutions in the country.
About Institution Innovation Council (IIC)
Institution Innovation Council (IIC) an Initiative of MHRD for selected Higher Education Institutes,
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India has established ‘MHRD’s Innovation Cell (MIC)’ to systematically foster the culture of Innovation amongst all Higher Education Institutions (HEIs). The primary mandate of MIC is to encourage, inspire and nurture young students by supporting them to work with new ideas and transform them into prototypes while they are in formative years.