Why B.Tech Cloud Computing ?
This Program demystifies Cloud Computing, and attempts to define the cloud phenomenon and all the technologies that go with it. Cloud Computing is very much a work in progress at this time and so while the course comprehensively covers the basic technologies involved (e.g. Virtualization), the history of the cloud and its roots in Service Oriented Architecture and Utility Computing, it has ample of scope to take in the fast changing models that are thrown out by cloud computing. Students of this Program will also benefit from the several practical credits that provide hands-on capabilities on the various aspects of cloud.
What opportunities might it lead to?
- Cloud Solution Architects
- Cloud System Administration
- Cloud Security Specialists
- Cloud Application Development/Maintenance/Testing
- Migration & Modernization Specialists
- Cloud Project Management
Admissions in all courses which are offered by the University will be done As per Merit basis based on marks of qualifying examination, who are eligible (fulfill the eligibility as per criterion) and shall be done strictly according to it. The admission procedure will be completed before the commencement of the academic session or the last date of the admission decided by the Academic Council.
- Admissions to the BTech Programme would be made on the basis of Joint Entrance Examination JEE -2018.
- Direct admission for XII Std Board Toppers.
- Merit Based Counseling will be held on the basis of JEE (Mains) 2018; All India Rank (AIR)followed by 12th Std percentage in PCME / PMBE / PME Comp.
- Direct Admission to NRI / Industry Sponsored candidates.
Minimum 60% marks in X Std & aggregate 60% marks in XII Std and minimum 60% in Physics Chemistry Maths English/Physics Maths Bio English/Physics Maths English Computer.