This four-year degree program prepares students for careers in the expanding and evolving fields of mobile web and application development. Students learn the design of user interfaces, user experience and usability of mobile solutions. They engage in cross-platform, mobile web and native application development.
Students effectively design mobile website interfaces that work across multiple platforms and devices. Students also learn to build native applications for mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets. Emphasis is placed on a hands-on approach to developing sites and applications. Real-world applications and solutions are created with a variety of technologies and programming languages. Diverse topics, such as user experience design, web security, online mobile marketing, user interface design and native smartphone application development with the latest standard web technologies are examined.
The rapid proliferation of mobile devices combined with the demand for continuous information access by consumers is creating exciting employment opportunities. Graduates may find employment in all levels of government, including healthcare and education, as well as business, marketing and communications.
This program is well-suited for students who:
- Are interested in working with computers and mobile devices, such as smart phones and tablets.
- Enjoy the challenge of working with evolving mobile technology.
- Have good problem-solving skills and enjoy solving logic problems.
- Enjoy non-repetitive tasks and the challenge of developing new and creative solutions for mobile
- Can work independently and as a productive member of a team.
- Are organized in their work and pay attention to detail.
- Are committed and dedicated.
Job type and Current Average salary
- Animations :- Around $50,000 (approximately 35 lakhs) per year
- Audio Engineer :- Around $30,000(approximately 18 lakhs) per year
- Game Designer :- Anywhere between $45,000 to $120,000 (approximately 27 lakhs to 72 lakhs ) per year
- Game Approximately :- $72,000 (approximately 43 lakhs), and those with experience can command
- Programmer :- $95,000 (approximately 57 lakhs ) per year .
- Game director :- Between around $54,000 to $81,000 per year.
- Game Artist :- The average salary around $79,000
- Game Marketer :- Around $56,000,
Minimum 60% marks in X Std & aggregate 60% marks in XII Std and minimum 60% in Physics Chemistry Maths English/Physics Maths Bio English/Physics Maths English Computer.
Google, Yahoo, Hewlett-Packard, International Business Machines Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, Dell Inc, NEC Corporation, Canon Inc, Apple Inc, ASUSTEK Computer Inc, Acer Inc, Lenovo Group Limited, SAIC, Sun Microsystem, TCS, Infosys, HCL, Wipro, CMC, CMS, L&T, Techmahindra etc.