About The Event
The Prime focus of the conference is to encourage the enthusiasm among researchers, academicians and the scientists of premier research laboratories across the globe to submit and present the basic and applied work in various specialized fields like Communication Engineering, Information Theory, Signal, Image and Speech Processing, Wireless and Mobile Communication, Internet-of-Things, Cyber Security, AI and Machine Learning etc.
SAGE University, Indore (Virtual Mode)
Friday to Saturday
17-18 Dec 2021
About SAGE University
SAGE University promises to build your career and in this competitive world we offer various streams and provide you wings to touch height of the sky. We provide learning based education in diploma, undergraduate, post graduate and doctorate programs in numerous divisions taught by a community comprising of dedicated faculty. Courses offered at SAGE University are organized across 14 institutes which comprise of a broad range of disciplines.
SAGE university is lead Under the dynamic and commanding leadership of chancellor Er. Sanjeev Agrawal some of the most caring and dedicated leader of a country are shaping the future of students. Er. Sanjeev Agrawal ensures that the bright mind only mentor the best brain. Inspirational teachers and state- of the- art facilities at SU creates high caliber graduates.
The main objective of the conference is to bring researchers together on to a common platform to acquire the knowledge, discuss and share the emerging trends and innovative ideas of their respective research fields. This will help in achieving the best results.
Here are some of our speakers
Here are some of our Organizing Chairs and Patrons
Er. Sanjeev Agrawal
Chancellor, SAGE Group
Mrs. Kiran Agrawal
Dr. Prashant Jain
Pro-Chancellor, SAGE University
Ms. Shivani Agrawal
Executive Director, SAGE University
Ms. Sakshi Agrawal
Executive Director, SAGE University
Dr. Ankur A Kulkarni
Vice Chancellor, SAGE University
Central advisory committee (CAC)
Here are all of our Central advisory committee members
Dr. Sudhir Agrawal
Dean Academics, SAGE University, Indore
Dr. Akhilesh Upadhyay
Dean Faculty of Engineering, SAGE University, Indore
Dr. Lalji Prasad
HOD, CSE, SIRT, SAGE University,Indore
Dr. Manoj Ramaiya
HoD, IAC, SAGE University, Indore
Prof Leeladhar Chaurasia
HoD, ICA, SAGE University, Indore
Technical advisory committee (TAC)
Here are all of our Technical advisory committee members
- Dr. Adrian Boone,Director, Sustainable Solutions, Cerrickfergus, UK
- Prakash prasai, Patent examiner ,Intellectual property Astralia ,Canberra
- Prof. Dr. Alex Khang, Professor,AI Researcher and Data Scientist GRITEx. VUST. SEFIX. EDXOPS, Vietnam USA
- Dr. Qingsheng Li , Professor, Dept. of software engineering ,Anyang Normal University, China
- Dr. Prashant Rastogi, Associate Professor, Gulf College Muscat Oman (Affiliated with Cardiff Metropolitan, University, UK and Staffordshire University U.K.)
- Mr. Anshul Saxena, Senior Director, Data analytics & Data science at DocuSign , San Francisco California USA
- Mr. Saurabh Bhatnagar, Senior Director ICT, Kings's College Hospitals, Dubai UAE
- Mr. Mahesh Sharma, Senior Tech Project Manager at Amazon, Seattle Washington USA
- Mrs. Abhilasha Jain,Sr. Research Lab Specialist,University of Michigan
- Dr Kumar Krishen Bhat chief technologist jhonson space center NASA USA
- Dr.R. Karthikeyan, Professor, Birla Institute of Technology & Science Pilani, Dubai Campus, Dubai, U.A.E.
- Dr K.K.Patnaik, Associate Professor, IIITM Gwalior.
- Dr Ratnesh Litoria, Associate Professor, J.P.University Guna
- Dr D. K. Mishra Director ,CSI chapter Indore
- Dr. Mahesh Motwani ,Professor, Computer Science and Engineering, RGPV,Bhopal
Here is our event schedule
|Call for paper Notification||25 June 2021|
|Paper submission deadline||20 November 2021|
|Acceptance Notification||30 November 2021|
|Registration Starts||1 July 2021|
|Submission for Camera Ready Paper||05 December 2021|
|Conference Date||17-18 December 2021|
Code of Ethics
The open exchange of ideas and the freedom of thought and expression are central to IEEE’s and ACM’s aims and goals. These require an environment that recognizes the inherent worth of every person and group; fosters dignity, understanding, and mutual respect; and embraces diversity.
For these reasons, SIC-ETRCS-2021 is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for participants at our events and in official communications channels, including social media. We want every participant to feel welcome, included, respected, and safe. There is no tolerance for unwelcome or hostile behavior or speech that intimidates, creates discomfort, or interferes with a person’s participation or opportunity for participation at our conference and events.
- Unacceptable behaviors include: abusive or degrading language, sustained disruption of a talk or other activity, discrimination, deliberate intimidation, stalking, harassing photography or recording, inappropriate physical contact, plagiarism.
- Harassment includes: harmful comments, writings, or actions related to race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, veteran status, or any other status protected by laws in which the conference is being held. SAGE university code of conduct will be applicable to all the attendees and volunteers.
The host University will provide best of the communication and connectivity facility for the proper conduction of the conference but in case of any unexpected or unavoidable fault causing interruptions of transient measures, the university will not bear any responsibility.
Call For Paper
Papers are invited on the following tracks but not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence and computer vision
- Machine learning and Deep learning
- Natural language processing
- Speech Recognition and Pattern recognition
- Soft computing, Fuzzy Systems and ANN
- Biometry and Bioinformatics
- Parallel and distributed computing
- Data Mining, Web Technology and Ontology
- Intelligent systems
- Data Science and Big data
- Cloud computing and Cloud security
- Cyber security and digital forensics
- Information security and Network security
- Internet of Things (IOT)
- IT and Management
- Computer networks
- Adhoc and wireless networks
- Sensors and sensor networks
- Algorithm and Data structures
Instructions to Authors:
Authors are requested to submit full paper of 6-10 pages for online presentation at the conference. Submitted papers should contain original, unpublished material not currently under review for any other conference/journal. All papers must use ACM paper template, violation of which may lead to rejection of the paper. The purpose of a conference template is to provide a consistent format for papers appearing in the conference proceedings.
ACM Paper Template : Click here
Papers can be submitted online by using :
Email : conference2021@SAGEuniversity.in
Easy Chair : Submit paper
Upload Here :
All papers will be peer reviewed by blind independent referees from the panel of international reviewers and will undergo plagiarism check.
For paper submission:
- Rs 1000.00 For industry persons
- Rs 750.00 for Academicians
- Rs 500.00 for SAGE/ACM/CSI/ISTE members
- Rs: 100.00 for Attendees Only (attendee certificate will be provided).
For paper submission (Foreign Authors):
- US$ 25.00 for all
- US$ 5.00 for Attendees Only (attendee certificate will be provided).