Easy Steps for Writing a Research Paper
To write a research paper in very easy way, the following steps should be followed:
- Step-1: Select the area of interest and then choose one base paper – the paper which has most of the content and maximum aligned to target paper to be published (read abstract, keywords and conclusion). This base paper should have been published in previous 2-3 years and renowned journals too like Elsevier, science direct, Springer etc.
- Step-2: One should start his/her reading process by downloading all relevant and useful reference paper which cited in your base paper.
- Step-3: As you read from base paper, write in a draft on your own language and don’t forget to paste reference paper detail.
- Step-4: Classify your paper according to your topic. It is to be taken care to mention- abstract, keywords, introduction, conclusion and references are mandatory to be included in paper.
- Step-5: All figures and tables should be written in proper format and their labeling should be included in text.
- Step-6: At the end attach all the references and remember all references should be added as citation in text.
- Step-7: When you completed your paper don’t forget to self analyze it through plagiarism report from trusted software
- Step-8: Now find out suitable journal/conference according to your topic. For selection of journal/conference remember about impact factor, editorial board, relevant area, affiliation.
- Step-9: Now your paper is ready for submission
Dr. Nidhi Tiwari
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering (SIRT)
SAGE University Indore