Why B.Tech, Cyber Security & Forensic?
Computer science is no longer focused on building monolithic hardware and software systems. This specialization delivers cutting-edge knowledge about the trending areas of cyber security & DigitalForensic to enable students to design, build, migrate and manage highly scalable and secure computing solutions to meet business needs of industry verticals.
Cybersecurity degree Program and cybersecurity lab are recognized by industry and government entities alike for their ability to help generate the future innovators of the cybersecurity industry. We focus on creating true leaders who will have mastery in ethical hacking and uphold the highest industry standard of integrity in our quickly evolving world of cybersecurity tech and online security. Forensics is a branch of digital forensic science pertaining to legal evidence found in cyberspace and digital storage media.
What opportunities might it lead to?
- Cyber Forensics Solutions Architect/Tech Consultant
- Cyber Forensics planning and expansion specialist
- Cyber forensics malware analyst /examiner/engineer
- Cyber Security Architect
- Cybersecurity administrator
- Intelligence analyst
- Information Security Analyst
- Expert at Antivirus firms
- Computer and Information system manager
Admissions in all courses which are offered by the University will be done As per Merit basis based on marks of qualifying examination, who are eligible (fulfill the eligibility as per criterion) and shall be done strictly according to it. The admission procedure will be completed before the commencement of the academic session or the last date of the admission decided by the Academic Council.
- Admissions to the BTech Programme would be made on the basis of Joint Entrance Examination JEE -2018.
- Direct admission for XII Std Board Toppers.
- Merit Based Counseling will be held on the basis of JEE (Mains) 2018; All India Rank (AIR)followed by 12th Std percentage in PCME / PMBE / PME Comp.
- Direct Admission to NRI / Industry Sponsored candidates.
Minimum 60% marks in X Std & aggregate 60% marks in XII Std and minimum 60% in Physics Chemistry Maths English/Physics Maths Bio English/Physics Maths English Computer.