Consultancy activities form the lifeline of a vibrant, forward-looking academic institution.
Dean R&D and Consultancy play a vital role in SUI intellectual output by providing end-to-end support, from conceptualization to incubation and commercialization, of research ideas, by
• Nurturing & maintaining environment so that faculty at SUI are able to conduct research of the highest standards..
• Facilitating the research environment includes laboratories’ basic infrastructure, equipment, and support staff; both technical and administrative.
• Hand holding and guiding researchers to liaise with (potential) funding sources so as to be able to finance their research and development activities.
• Encouraging inter-disciplinary work between researchers (within SUI) and their counterparts in other institutions.
• Enabling researchers to continue contributing to the state of the art in cutting-edge and emerging areas of general and social science, engineering, and technology
• Addressing problems faced by society and industry at a global level
• Promoting licensing, commercialization and agile processes for industry-academia partnerships are also encouraged,
• Human resource management, financial management, and procurement – coordinating and providing administrative support for research
Research activities at SUI have been growing in all metrics with respect to the quantity and quality of researches.
Apart from these activities, the Office of Dean (R & C) offers managerial support and guidance to all research and consultancy activities on the campus and maintains complete records of publication, sponsored, consultancy, and institute projects and IPs.
“Carving Future ready solutions using present resources optimally & applying past learning meticulously”
• Inspiring Knowledge to nurture Learning
• Solution Focused Approach
• High Ethical working
• Excellence at par
• Optimum utilization of the resources
• Competitive yet complimenting services
• To become a Consultancy Center for providing tailor made solutions to the clients by optimally utilizing resources
• To develop into a self-sustainable model for Consultancy services with an aim to continuously enrich the resources
• To provide a holistic environment for the students to inculcate the experiential learning and skill development by exposure to consultancy work
• SUI Consultancy Brochure
• SUI Consultancy Handbook policy
• SUI Consultancy policy
SAGE University, Indore
Sage University, Indore