Institute of Architecture at SAGE University provides an unmatched head start towards a truly global architectural career. Institute of Architecture at SAGE understands the global perspective and has put on top of the agenda to establish ground breaking relationships with industry to instil the passion for entrepreneurship in its graduates. To encourage in depth study of the arts, history and the culture, as the students also need to understand how their role interacts with role of others in the society in order to create good building designs for better and safe environment. “Institute of Architecture Ranked 1st for Campus Design Excellence in Madhya Pradesh and Ranked 2nd for the same in India.”
• To develop an ambient environment for research and sharing of knowledge
• To enable learning towards excellence with professional disposition.
• To encourage creative innovation in the field of Architecture.
• To sensitize role and design for sustainable humane habitat.
• To provide a conducive, creative and value rich ambience to transform our students with high ethical values, professional qualities and leadership skills to face any real time challenges.
• Impart outcome based education meeting future architectural demands and trends as well as attain professional excellence in design and architecture for the benefit of society.
• To develop a vibrant knowledge-oriented environment and a centre of excellence in the field of Architecture towards creating a sustainable humane habitat.
• The Institute of Architecture is an Institute paving the way for young architects and planners for a professional career.
• The Institute has a course curriculum which assures robust foundation to the students who become future professionals in the fields of architecture and planning.
• To enhance research and enrich its educational programmes.
• The Institute regularly organises expert lectures, workshops and events related to architecture and planning
• Recognised by COA (Council of Architecture)
• 100% Placement.
• Guidance by expert architects from industry.
• Educational tours.
Architect is a profession who visualizes the structure of the building or any other project before it is actually developed. He has a keen sense of precision and clarity of all the minute...