Admissions to various programs of the SAGE University are based on entrance exam i.e Joint Entrance Examination – SAGE-JEE (SEE)”, or Qualifying Examination Merit (i.e. class X/XII/UG/PG result) or as stipulated by Statutory Authority concerned. Applicants seeking admission to UG/PG/Ph.D. programs must register themselves through offline or Online on the admission portal. The procedure for the same is mentioned below:
The first time the user should go to the “Admission” link for signing up.
Once the applicant has submitted the form, a password will be generated. An email or SMS will notify of the same which the applicant will be able to change subsequently.
- After completing the registration process, a copy of your login details will be notified to the candidates on their registered email id.
- Now, you will be redirected to the login page (Landing Page). Enter your User Name and Password here and press the submit
- Applicants can change their password once they log in successfully.
- The applicant must ensure that all entered details are correct before submitting it.
SAGE admission team will communicate with you the date and timing of course counselling subject to the submission of online/offline counselling fee of Rs. 1600/- in favour of SAGE University.
After submission of the online application form, the next step is payment of application fees. Payment can be done by credit Card/Debit Card /UPI/Wallet/Saved Card.In the end, a receipt of payment is generated
After registration students need to appear in “Joint Entrance Examination- SAGE JEE (SEE)”. Admission to all the program is based upon SEE test or eligibility exam merit base.
The applicant eager to take the admission in the allotted branch can go ahead and check the reporting procedure. It includes the details of document verification and semester fee payment at the University premises before or till the assigned dates. If the candidate fails to report during the assigned tenure, the seats will be treated as vacant and will be updated in the next round.
The candidates have to report to the university with the following documents for verification:
- Any one ID Proof (Voter ID/Driving License/PAN Card/Aadhar Card./Bank Pass Book
- 10th Mark sheet (Original) with 2 Sets of Xerox Copy
- 12th Mark sheet (Original)/Online Print (If Mark sheet is not available) with 2 Sets of Xerox Copy
- Graduation Degree Certificate/Mark sheet (Original)/Online Print (If Mark sheet is not Available) with 2 Sets of Xerox Copy (All Semester) [For PG Courses]
- JEE /CAT/GATE/CMAT/Pre-MCA/SAGE-JEE Score Cards (Whatever is Applicable) TC (Original) with 2 Sets of Xerox Copy
- Migration (Original) with 2 Sets of Xerox Copy
- Two Recent Coloured Passport Size Photographs
4. Once the students are selected and they opt for Bus/Hostel, they will be required to submit additional documents in addition to the above documents (at Clause B) and deposit following
||Check Fees Structure
||Hostel Fees (Optional)
||Check Fees Structure ( Type oF Occupancy)
||Bus Fees (Optional)
||Check Fees Structure & Bus Route
- Fees should be deposited Online (Net-Banking/Paytm) or through Demand Draft.
- Demand Draft (DD) should is in favour of “Registrar, Sage University” payable at Indore.
Note: The candidate will be guided by the admission registration team to complete the admission formalities. After completion of the admission formalities, the student will collect the fees receipt & the admission slip. Original Mark Sheets will be required for verification purposes and will be returned to the candidate.
As defined in the SAGE Ordinance 2, Clause 7 or as stipulated by the Statutory Authority concerned, whichever applies.