Why B.Tech, AI?
B. Tech in Artificial Intelligence (AI) degree Program has seen an exponential growth in the last few years. It is fueled by the explosion in the use of Internet, extensive penetration of smartphones, increasing use of online services, social media, e-banking and increasing incidents on Human workload. Artificial Intelligence is a well-established exciting specialization of Advance Computing concerned with methods to make computers or machines intelligent So that they are able to learn from experience to derive implicit knowledge from the one given and to understand natural languages to determine the content of images to work collaboratively.
What opportunities might it lead to?
By 2020, insights-driven businesses will steal $1.8 trillion per annum from their less-informed peers. Forrester Predictions 2017: Artificial Intelligence will drive the Insights Revolution. NASSCOM says by 2020, the artificial intelligence market will surpass $60 billion. Here are some of the roles an AI professional can look forward to in major organizations.
- Data Engineer
- Research Scientist
- Natural Language Processing Scientist
- Machine Learning developer
- Automation and Optimization Engineer
- Game developer
- AI Engineer
Admissions in all courses which are offered by the University will be done As per Merit basis based on marks of qualifying examination, who are eligible (fulfill the eligibility as per criterion) and shall be done strictly according to it. The admission procedure will be completed before the commencement of the academic session or the last date of the admission decided by the Academic Council.
- Admissions to the BTech Programme would be made on the basis of Joint Entrance Examination JEE.
- Direct admission for XII Std Board Toppers.
- Merit Based Counseling will be held on the basis of JEE (Mains) All India Rank (AIR)followed by 12th Std percentage in PCME / PMBE / PME Comp.
- Direct Admission to NRI / Industry Sponsored candidates.
Minimum 60% marks in X Std & aggregate 60% marks in XII Std and minimum 60% in Physics Chemistry Maths English/Physics Maths Bio English/Physics Maths English Computer.