About The Conference
International Conference on GLOBAL REVOLUTION OF EMERGING ALLIED TECHNOLOGIES is an ideal platform to the students, researchers, industrialists and academicians to highlight the recent developments and to identify the emerging and prospective areas of the growth in the technological and science areas. This will also lead the newer and efficient techniques for optimizing the resources required by the industries and in addition it will provide a strong base for Industry-Academia interaction. The ICGREAT2022 will highlight the latest developments in the field of GLOBAL REVOLUTION OF EMERGING ALLIED TECHNOLOGIES based on Smart Cities, Renewable Energy technologies including hydrogen, Modern Power Electronics, Drives & Control, Electric Vehicles, Big data and Cloud Computing, Industry 4.0, 5G Technology, Robot, UAV, and Unmanned Vehicle Technologies, AI, AIoT, IIoT, Deep Learning, and Machine Learning, Applications of Wide Bandgap Semiconductors, Cyber Security, simulations, soft computing, hardware development and interdisciplinary research on future aspects. ICGREAT will be able to provide a strong base and knowledge about the latest developments in related areas where a platform to provide industry interaction, sharing of knowledge among academicians, researchers and industrialists. It will support to display the latest developments, research and projects in the related areas. The latest requirements of the industry will be done to share among all the academicians and researchers, which will lead to better design of curriculum and research.
About The SAGE Group
The SAGE Group comprises of Agrawal construction Co, Sagar Group of Institutions, which includes 5 colleges, 2 SAGE International schools, SAGE University situated in Indore & Bhopal and Agrawal Power Pvt. Ltd. The Sage Group of Central India is established by the legends whereas it is also awarded as the best emerging university in central India. Since 1983 prestigious institution SAGE is constantly spreading happiness and new learning to the members added with the sage. Proudly we confess that from then to now SAGE has provided quality education to more than 20,000 students. SAGE has the vision to nurture intellectual capital through the center of excellence. The institution firmly believes in quality education and also works upon a mission that defines the supremacy of the university. The mission is to strive and pursue with the commitment and dedication using technological advancements. Great analytical skills empower the team for constant growth and support them in fulfillment of the vision.
About SAGE University Indore
SAGE University promises to build your career and in this competitive world we offer various streams and provide you wings to touch height of the sky. We provide learning based education in diploma, undergraduate, post graduate and doctorate programs in numerous divisions taught by a community comprising of dedicated faculty. Courses offered at SAGE University are organized across 14 institutes which comprise of a broad range of disciplines.
SAGE university is lead Under the dynamic and commanding leadership of chancellor Er. Sanjeev Agrawal some of the most caring and dedicated leader of a country are shaping the future of students. Er. Sanjeev Agrawal ensures that the bright mind only mentor the best brain. Inspirational teachers and state- of the- art facilities at SU creates high caliber graduates.
- This conference will be to provide a strong base and knowledge about the latest developments in related areas
- It will be a platform to provide industry interaction, sharing of knowledge among academicians, researchers and industrialists.
- It will support to display the latest developments, research and projects in the related areas.
- The latest requirements of the industry will be done to share among all the academicians and researchers, which will lead to better design of curriculum and research.
Eminent Resource Persons
Prof. N. S. Choudhary
Eminent Chair Professor, Vice-Chancellor ASTU, Govt. of Assam
Prof. (CoI.) S.S. Sarangdevot
Vice Chancellor, JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, Udaipur, Rajasthan
Dr. Ajay Kr. Garg
Sr. Scientist Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India
Dr. Bijay Kumar Sahu
Head -Technology Innovation Suport Centre & IP Facilitation Centre, NRDC, Govt. of India
Mr. Biswadeep Chatterjee
Associated Vice President, HCL Technologies Bangalore.
Dr. Biswajit Patra
Sr. Director Technology, Intel, India
Dr. Somnath Dey
Associate Professor Indian Institutes of Technology, Indore
Dr. Hasmukh Gajjar
Associate Professor Indian Institutes of Management, Indore
Er. Sanjeev Agrawal
Chief Patron Chancellor, SAGE UniversityCMD, The SAGE
Dr. Prashant Jain
Patron Pro-Chancellor, SAGE University
Ms. Sakshi Agrawal
Patron Executive Director, The SAGE
Dr. Ankur Arun Kulkarni
Vice Chancellor, SAGE University Indore
Dr. Manish Choudhary
RegistrarSAGE University Indore
Dr. Sudhir Agrawal
Dean Academics SAGE University Indore
CENTER ADVISORY BOARD
Mr. Shirish V Pandey
APAC Lead - Red, Red Hat Academy
Dr. Akhilesh Upadhyay
Dean, IETSAGE University Indore
Dr. Lalji Prasad
HOI, Advance Computing SAGE University Indore
International Advisory Board
- Prof. Dr. Amiya Bhaumik, VC/President, Lincoln University College, Malaysia
- Prof. Dr. John E. Endicott, VC/President, Woosong University, South Korea
- Prof. Dr. John Lee, VC/President Kyungdong University, South Korea
- Prof. Dr. Riyas Sulaima Lebbe, VC/President, George Washington University of Peace, USA
- Prof. Dr. Vinitha Guptan VC/President, SAITO University College, Malaysia
- Prof. Dr. Adriana Burlea-Schiopoiu, Professor, University of Craiova, Romania
- Prof. Dr. Andrew Ware, Professor, University of South wales, UK
- Dr. Celestine Iwendi, Professor, BCC of Central South University, China
- Dr. Peng, Sheng-Lung, Professor, National Taipei University of Business, Taiwan
- Dr. Ronnie Figueiredo, Professor, Universidade Europeia, Portugal
- Dr. SupavadeeAramvith, Professor, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Dr. Sujith Jayaprakash, Rector Blue Crest University College, Liberia
- Mrs. Evangelia Vassilakou, International Eminent Speaker The English Academy of Languages, Greece
National Advisory Board
- Prof. Dr. K. P. Yadav, Professor/VC MATS University, CG
- Prof. Dr. Jinesh Jain, Professor, MNIT, Jaipur
- Prof. Dr. Jyotsna Kumar Mandal, Professor, University of Kalyani, Kalyani, India
- Prof. Dr. Prasun Chakrabarti, Deputy Pro. V.C. ITM University Vadodara
- Dr. BiswajitPatra, Senior Director Technology, Intel Corporation
- Dr. Madhan Kumar Srinivasan, Associate Vice President & Lead - Cloud Analytics, Accenture, Bangalore, India
- Dr. Mahendra Singh Sevda, Professor, Central Agricultural University, Sikkim, India
- Dr. Richa Singhal, Adjunct Professor, S. S. Jain Subodh P. G. (Autonomous) College, India
- Dr. Shubhabrata Basu, Professor, IIM, Indore, India
- Dr. Shubhra Chakraborty, Personal Branding, Consultant, Poshan, India
- Dr. Somnath Dey, Professor, IIT, Indore, India
- Dr. Yashpal Singh, Associate Professor, BIET, Jhansi, India
- Mr. Sabyasachi Mukhopadhyay, Google Developer, Machine Learning Expert BIMS, Kolkata, India
Dr. Manoj Ramaiya
Head of Department, Institute of Advance Computing, SAGE University, Indore
Dr. Kuntal Barua
Associate Professor Institute of Advance Computing SAGE University, Indore
|Extended Last Date for Submitting the Research Paper||28 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submitting the Research Paper||25 November 2022|
|Last Date to Intimate about acceptance of Research Paper||30 November 2022|
|Last Date to Registration||5 December 2022|
|Last Date for Registration & Camera Ready Research Paper Submission||10 December 2022|
|Conference Dates||16th to 17th December 2022|
Papers are invited on the following tracks but not limited to:
- Track 1: Data Science & Engineering Big Data Analytics High-Performance Computing Computational Biology & Bioinformatics Data-Centric Programming Data Modeling & Semantic Engineering Data, Text, Web Mining, & Visualization Domain-Specific Data Management Knowledge Engineering.
- Track 2: Computing Technologies Algorithms Programming Languages Computing Architectures and Systems Computer Graphics, Vision and Animation Software and Database System Multimedia Engineering Networks, IoT and Cyber Security Cluster, Cloud, & Grid Computing.
- Track 3: Computational Intelligence Data Mining Neural Networks and Deep Learning Metaheuristic algorithms Machine Learning Business Intelligence Human-Computer Interface Crowd Sourcing & Social Intelligence.
- Track 4: Intelligent Control Systems and Optimization Data-Based Control and AI Decision Support Systems Distributed Control Systems Engineering Applications on Intelligent Control Systems and Optimization Evolutionary Computation and Control Fuzzy Control Genetic Algorithms Hybrid Learning Systems Hybrid Systems Intelligent Fault Detection, Diagnosis and Prognostics Knowledge-Based Systems Applications Machine Learning in Control Applications Networked Control Neural Networks Based Control Systems Optimization Algorithms Planning and Scheduling Soft Computing Software Agents for Intelligent Control Systems.
- Track 5 : Robotics and Automation Autonomous Agents Cognitive Approach for Robotics Collective and Social Robots Control and Supervision Systems Drones and Internet of Things for Surveillance Engineering Applications on Robotics and Automation Guidance, Navigation and Control Human-Machine Interfaces Humanoid Robots Human-Robots Interfaces Image Processing Industrial Networks and Automation Integration of Drones and UV-C Lights for COVID-19 Disinfection Intelligent Transportation Technologies and Systems Mechatronics Systems Mobile Robots and Intelligent Autonomous Systems Modelling, Simulation and Architecture Network Robotics Perception and Awareness Robot Design, Development and Control Space and Underwater Robots Surveillance, Fault Detection and Diagnosis Telerobotics and Teleoperation Vehicle Control Applications Virtual Environment, Virtual and Augmented Reality Vision, Recognition and Reconstruction Nonlinear Signals and Systems Optimization Problems in Signal Processing Real-Time Systems Control Sensors Fusion Signal Reconstruction System Identification System Modelling TimeFrequency Analysis.
Instructions to Authors:
Authors are requested to submit full paper of 6-10 pages for online presentation at the conference. Submitted papers should contain original, unpublished material not currently under review for any other conference/journal. All papers must use paper template, violation of which may lead to rejection of the paper. The purpose of a conference template is to provide a consistent format for papers appearing in the conference proceedings.
Code of Ethics
The open exchange of ideas and the freedom of thought and expression are central to ICGREAT aims and goals. These require an environment that recognizes the inherent worth of every person and group; fosters dignity, understanding, and mutual respect; and embraces diversity.
For these reasons, ICGREAT2022 is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for participants at our events and in official communications channels, including social media. We want every participant to feel welcome, included, respected, and safe. There is no tolerance for unwelcome or hostile behavior or speech that intimidates, creates discomfort, or interferes with a person’s participation or opportunity for participation at our conference and events.
- Unacceptable behaviors include: abusive or degrading language, sustained disruption of a talk or other activity, discrimination, deliberate intimidation, stalking, harassing photography or recording, inappropriate physical contact, plagiarism.
- Harassment includes: harmful comments, writings, or actions related to race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, veteran status, or any other status protected by laws in which the conference is being held. SAGE university code of conduct will be applicable to all the attendees and volunteers.
We expect all registered attendees (“Event Attendees”) and organizers to abide by the ICGREAT2022 | Ethics in Research & Publication
The host University will provide best of the communication and connectivity facility for the proper conduction of the conference but in case of any unexpected or unavoidable fault causing interruptions of transient measures, the university will not bear any responsibility.
|Student / Research Scholar*||INR 400/ USD 20|
|Academician / Industry Deligates*||INR 600/ USD 40|
|Co-Author Certificates*||INR 200/ USD 10|
The Selected Paper/articles will be published at Scopus/SCI/Web of Science Indexed Journal. *Publication fee will be as actual as on date.
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank|
|Account Holder Name||SAGE University Indore|
|Branch||Sai Vihar Colony Rau Indore M.P.|
IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community through its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities.
About Computer Society of India (CSI)
The seed for the Computer Society of India (CSI) was first shown in the year 1965 with a handful of IT enthusiasts who were a computer user group and felt the need to organize tteir activities. They also wanted to share their knowledge and exchange ideas on what they felt was a fast emerging sector. Today the CSI takes pride in being the largest and most professionally managed association of and for IT professionals in India. The purposes of the Society are scientific and educational directed towards the advancement of the theory and practice of computer science and IT.
About Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) is the leading National Professional non-profit making Society for the Technical Education System in our country with the motto of Career Development of Teachers and Personality Development of Students and overall development of our Technical Education System. Being the only national organisation of educators in the field of Engineering and Technology, ISTE effectively contributes in various missions of the Union Government. The strength of ISTE is the strong base it has in technical education institutions in the country.
About Institution Innovation Council (IIC)
Institution Innovation Council (IIC) an Initiative of MHRD for selected Higher Education Institutes,
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India has established ‘MHRD’s Innovation Cell (MIC)’ to systematically foster the culture of Innovation amongst all Higher Education Institutions (HEIs). The primary mandate of MIC is to encourage, inspire and nurture young students by supporting them to work with new ideas and transform them into prototypes while they are in formative years.