About The Event
Sage University is planning to start a series of ICGREAT from 2022 onwards at Sage University Indore India with an estimated attendance of 100 participants from all over the world. The series of International Conference will highlight the latest developments in the field of emerged computer science & modern computer engineering with its applications based on Smart Cities, Renewable Energy technologies including hydrogen, Modern Power Electronics, Drives & Control, Electric Vehicles, Big data and Cloud Computing, Industry 4.0, 5G Technology, Robot, UAV, and Unmanned Vehicle Technologies, AI, AIoT, IIoT, Deep Learning, and Machine Learning, Applications of Wide Bandgap Semiconductors, Cyber Security, simulations, soft computing, hardware development and interdisciplinary research on future aspects. ICGREAT will provide an ideal platform to the students, researchers, industrialist and academician to highlight the recent developments and to identify the emerging and future areas of the growth in the technological and science areas which will also bring the newer and efficient techniques for optimizing the resources required by the industries and in addition it will provide a strong base for Industry Academician interaction. The conference will be able to provide a strong base and knowledge about the latest developments in related areas where a platform to provide industry interaction, sharing of knowledge among academicians, researchers and industrialists. It will support to display the latest developments, research and projects in the related areas. The latest requirements of the industry will be done to share among all the academicians and researchers, which will lead to better design of curriculum and research.
About SAGE University
SAGE University promises to build your career and in this competitive world we offer various streams and provide you wings to touch height of the sky. We provide learning based education in diploma, undergraduate, post graduate and doctorate programs in numerous divisions taught by a community comprising of dedicated faculty. Courses offered at SAGE University are organized across 14 institutes which comprise of a broad range of disciplines.
SAGE university is lead Under the dynamic and commanding leadership of chancellor Er. Sanjeev Agrawal some of the most caring and dedicated leader of a country are shaping the future of students. Er. Sanjeev Agrawal ensures that the bright mind only mentor the best brain. Inspirational teachers and state- of the- art facilities at SU creates high caliber graduates.
About University of Arad Romania
"Aurel Vlaicu" University of Arad is a distinct academic community that operates in accord with the provisions of the Romanian Constitution as well as with the laws pertaining to higher education. AVU promotes and upholds all European conventions regarding higher education. The university employs a highly trained teaching staff and offers the best possible amenities for didactic and scientific related activities. At the moment the university hosts 9 faculties with 9 departments and 11 research centers, 3 institutes and 1 business incubator across 47.903 m2 of didactic spaces, state of the art computer labs, conference and lecture halls etc. The faculties` curriculum plans are corelated with the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) so that diplomas issued within the EU as well as study periods abroad can be recognized. The Erasmus + programme offers students the opportunity to attend classes within a different university, either foreign or domestic. All ERASMUS + students are guaranteed complete academic recognition for their studies abroad.
Objective-Academic / Social / Commercial
- This conference will be to provide a strong base and knowledge about the latest developments in related areas
- It will be a platform to provide industry interaction, sharing of knowledge among academicians, researchers and industrialists.
- It will support to display the latest developments, research and projects in the related areas.
- The latest requirements of the industry will be done to share among all the academicians and researchers, which will lead to better design of curriculum and research.
Invited speakers + their affiliations:
Eminent speakers + their affiliations
Prof. Dr. Ankur Kulkarni
VC, Sage University Indore, India
Prof. Dr. Amiya Bhaumik
VC / President, Lincoln University College, Malaysia
Prof. Dr. Vinitha Guptan
VC/President, SAITO University College, Malaysia
Here are some of our Organizing Chairs and Patrons
Er. Sanjeev Agrawal
Chancellor, SAGE Group
Mrs. Kiran Agrawal
Dr. Prashant Jain
Pro-Chancellor, SAGE University
Ms. Shivani Agrawal
Executive Director, SAGE University
Ms. Sakshi Agrawal
Executive Director, SAGE University
Dr. Ankur A Kulkarni
Vice Chancellor, SAGE University
Dr. Hiren Doshi
Pro-Vice Chancellor, SAGE University
Program/scientific committee members + their affiliations
- Dr. Adriana Burlea-Schiopoiu, Professor, University of Craiova, Romania
- Dr. Akhilesh Upadhyay, Professor, Sage University, Indore, India
- Dr. Andrew Ware, Professor, University of Southwales, UK
- Dr. Anirban Mukhopadhyay, Professor, University of Kalyani, Kalyani, India
- Dr. Celestine Iwendi, Professor, BCC of Central South University, China
- Dr. Fawaz Annaz, Professor, Birmingham City University, UK
- Dr. Lalji Prasad, Professor, Sage University, Indore, India
- Dr. Manoj Kr. Rawat, Professor, Sage University, Indore, India
- Dr. Neyara Radwan, Professor, SCU, Egypt & King Abdullah University, KSA
- Dr. Pankaj Dashore, Professor, Sage University, Indore, India
- Dr. Peng, Sheng-Lung, Professor, National Taipei University of Business, Taiwan
- Dr. Prasun Chakrabarti, Professor, TechNJR Udaipur, India
- Dr. Richa Singhal, Adjunct Professor, S. S. Jain Subodh P. G. (Autonomous) College, India
- Mr. Sabyasachi Mukhopadhyay, Google Developer, Machine Learning Expert, BIMS, Kolkata, India
- Dr. Sandeep Poddar, Professor, Lincoln University College, Malaysia
- Dr. Shubhabrata Basu, Professor, IIM, Indore, India
- Dr. Somnath Dey, Professor, IIT Indore, India
- Dr. Sudhir Agrawal, Professor, Sage University, Indore, India
- Dr. Sujith Jayaprakash, Director & Business Head-NIIT, Ghana
- Dr. Supavadee Aramvith, Professor, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Dr. Steve McKenna, Professor, Curtin University, Australia
Central advisory committee (CAC)
Here are all of our Central advisory committee members
Dr. Sudhir Agrawal
Dean Academics, SAGE University, Indore
Dr. Akhilesh Upadhyay
Dean Faculty of Engineering, SAGE University, Indore
Dr. Lalji Prasad
HOI, IAC, SAGE University,Indore
Dr. Manoj Ramaiya
HoD, IAC, SAGE University, Indore
Prof Leeladhar Chaurasia
HoD, ICA, SAGE University, Indore
Dr. Pankaj Dashore
HOI, ICA SAGE University,Indore
Dr. Hare Ram
HoD, CSE & IT, SAGE University, Indore
General and technical program chair(s)
Dr. Jyotsna Kumar Mandal
Professor, University of Kalyani, India
Dr. Valentina Emilia Balas
Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania
Dr. Kuntal Barua
Associate Professor SUI, India
Dr. Harish Patidar
Associate Professor,SUI, India
Technical advisory committee (TAC)
Here are all of our Technical advisory committee members
- Dr. Adrian Boone,Director, Sustainable Solutions, Cerrickfergus, UK
- Prakash Prasai, Patent examiner ,Intellectual property Astralia ,Canberra
- Prof. Dr. Alex Khang, Professor,AI Researcher and Data Scientist GRITEx. VUST. SEFIX. EDXOPS, Vietnam USA
- Dr. Qingsheng Li , Professor, Dept. of software engineering ,Anyang Normal University, China
- Dr. Prashant Rastogi, Associate Professor, Gulf College Muscat Oman (Affiliated with Cardiff Metropolitan, University, UK and Staffordshire University U.K.)
- Mr. Anshul Saxena, Senior Director, Data analytics & Data science at DocuSign , San Francisco California USA
- Mr. Saurabh Bhatnagar, Senior Director ICT, Kings's College Hospitals, Dubai UAE
- Mr. Mahesh Sharma, Senior Tech Project Manager at Amazon, Seattle Washington USA
- Mrs. Abhilasha Jain,Sr. Research Lab Specialist,University of Michigan
- Dr Kumar Krishen Bhat chief technologist jhonson space center NASA USA
- Dr.R. Karthikeyan, Professor, Birla Institute of Technology & Science Pilani, Dubai Campus, Dubai, U.A.E.
- Dr K.K.Patnaik, Associate Professor, IIITM Gwalior.
- Dr Ratnesh Litoria, Associate Professor, J.P.University Guna
- Dr D. K. Mishra Director ,CSI chapter Indore
- Dr. Mahesh Motwani ,Professor, Computer Science and Engineering, RGPV,Bhopal
|Last Date for Submitting the Research Paper||05 August 2022|
|Intimation about acceptance of Research Paper||16 September 2022|
|Last Date for Registration||26 September 2022|
|Camera Ready Research Paper Submission||03 October 2022|
|Conference Dates||21 - 22 December 2022|
Code of Ethics
The open exchange of ideas and the freedom of thought and expression are central to ICGREAT aims and goals. These require an environment that recognizes the inherent worth of every person and group; fosters dignity, understanding, and mutual respect; and embraces diversity.
For these reasons, ICGREAT-2022 is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for participants at our events and in official communications channels, including social media. We want every participant to feel welcome, included, respected, and safe. There is no tolerance for unwelcome or hostile behavior or speech that intimidates, creates discomfort, or interferes with a person’s participation or opportunity for participation at our conference and events.
- Unacceptable behaviors include: abusive or degrading language, sustained disruption of a talk or other activity, discrimination, deliberate intimidation, stalking, harassing photography or recording, inappropriate physical contact, plagiarism.
- Harassment includes: harmful comments, writings, or actions related to race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, veteran status, or any other status protected by laws in which the conference is being held. SAGE university code of conduct will be applicable to all the attendees and volunteers.
We expect all registered attendees (“Event Attendees”) and organizers to abide by the ICGREAT 22 | Ethics in Research & Publication
The host University will provide best of the communication and connectivity facility for the proper conduction of the conference but in case of any unexpected or unavoidable fault causing interruptions of transient measures, the university will not bear any responsibility.
Papers are invited on the following tracks but not limited to:
- Track 1: Data Science & Engineering Big Data Analytics High-Performance Computing Computational Biology & Bioinformatics Data-Centric Programming Data Modeling & Semantic Engineering Data, Text, Web Mining, & Visualization Domain-Specific Data Management Knowledge Engineering.
- Track 2: Computing Technologies Algorithms Programming Languages Computing Architectures and Systems Computer Graphics, Vision and Animation Software and Database System Multimedia Engineering Networks, IoT and Cyber Security Cluster, Cloud, & Grid Computing.
- Track 3: Computational Intelligence Data Mining Neural Networks and Deep Learning Metaheuristic algorithms Machine Learning Business Intelligence Human-Computer Interface Crowd Sourcing & Social Intelligence.
- Track 4: Intelligent Control Systems and Optimization Data-Based Control and AI Decision Support Systems Distributed Control Systems Engineering Applications on Intelligent Control Systems and Optimization Evolutionary Computation and Control Fuzzy Control Genetic Algorithms Hybrid Learning Systems Hybrid Systems Intelligent Fault Detection, Diagnosis and Prognostics Knowledge-Based Systems Applications Machine Learning in Control Applications Networked Control Neural Networks Based Control Systems Optimization Algorithms Planning and Scheduling Soft Computing Software Agents for Intelligent Control Systems.
- Track 5 : Robotics and Automation Autonomous Agents Cognitive Approach for Robotics Collective and Social Robots Control and Supervision Systems Drones and Internet of Things for Surveillance Engineering Applications on Robotics and Automation Guidance, Navigation and Control Human-Machine Interfaces Humanoid Robots Human-Robots Interfaces Image Processing Industrial Networks and Automation Integration of Drones and UV-C Lights for COVID-19 Disinfection Intelligent Transportation Technologies and Systems Mechatronics Systems Mobile Robots and Intelligent Autonomous Systems Modelling, Simulation and Architecture Network Robotics Perception and Awareness Robot Design, Development and Control Space and Underwater Robots Surveillance, Fault Detection and Diagnosis Telerobotics and Teleoperation Vehicle Control Applications Virtual Environment, Virtual and Augmented Reality Vision, Recognition and Reconstruction Nonlinear Signals and Systems Optimization Problems in Signal Processing Real-Time Systems Control Sensors Fusion Signal Reconstruction System Identification System Modelling TimeFrequency Analysis.
Instructions to Authors:
Authors are requested to submit full paper of 6-10 pages for online presentation at the conference. Submitted papers should contain original, unpublished material not currently under review for any other conference/journal. All papers must use paper template, violation of which may lead to rejection of the paper. The purpose of a conference template is to provide a consistent format for papers appearing in the conference proceedings.
Here is our event schedule